Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
DataSafe® HX Top Terminated Batteries
HA Series AGM Block High-Rate Range
The DataSafe® HX top terminated battery range of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries has been designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) markets.
DataSafe HX top terminated batteries are the ideal source of power to protect vital systems. DataSafe HX top terminated batteries incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and an excellent service life.
Gas recombination technology for VRLA batteries has totally changed the concept of standby power.
The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offices or near main equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs.
DataSafe HX top terminated batteries deliver superior performance, occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries.
SBS Valve Regulated Cells
Fully Sealed, Multi-Cell, Rechargeable Monoblock batteries using Hawker energy products patented, gas recombination technology for High Output and Long Life.
|SBS 15||14 AH||11 lbs.|
|SBS 30/HB 30||26 AH||20 lbs.|
|SBS 40/HB 40||36 AH||28 lbs.|
|SBS 60||50 AH||39 lbs.|
Deka Unigy High Rate Series
Uniteruptible power supplies (UPS) need instantaneous power in order to protect vital information of sustain critical emergency systems. The Deka Unigy High Rate Series uses the lates AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior hgih-rate, short term discharges delivering critcal power when needed. With a 10-year design life it continues to deliver reliable standyby power when conventional standby batteries might have already failed.
To help further ensure long-term performance, the Deka Ungy High Rate Series features instered posts with epoxy post seals that ate 100% factory leak tested. The epoxy post seal acts as a secure barrier to keep in acid and critical pressure extending life and protecting sophisticated electronic equiptment. For added strength and durability, these batteries are housed in reinforecd flame-retardant (rated UL94, V0 28% LOI) polyproylene or standard poltpropylene case and cover for long life performance.
It is also essential that backup batteries meet capacity ratings in order to satisfy the specific demands of backup systems. Deks Unigy High Rate Batteries go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry's most accurate and dependable ratings. In addition, all Deka Unigy High Rate production facilities are certified to meet globally recognized ISO 9001 and TS16949 quality standards. All batteries shipped meet or exceed IEEE-485 cpacity requirments.
Dynasty High Rate Series Battery
Features and Benefits
- 10 year design life @ 25˚C
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- 3 Year Warranty (refer Dynasty warranty card, 41-9026)
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry -minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL 1778
- Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
- Not restricted for air transport -Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
- Not restricted for surface transport -Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Not restricted for water transport -Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.
Switch Tripping, Process Control, Alarms, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Engine Starting, RR Signaling.
Challenger Plus Capacities, Weights 7 Dimensions
|Type||Volts||A Hrs||Length||Width||Height||Weight||# of Terminals - Type|
|12C36||12||36||6.5||8.6||8.3||38||2 - M5 female|
|12C48||12||48||6.5||10.7||8.3||48||2 - M6 female|
|4C60||4||60||6.5||6.5||8.3||21||2 - M6 female|
|6C60||6||60||6.5||6.5||8.3||30||2 - M6 female|
|12C75||12||75||6.5||14.2||9.0||68||2 - M6 female|
|4C100||4||100||7.5||8.1||9.3||35||2 - M8 male|
|6C100||6||100||7.5||8.1||9.3||49||2 - M8 male|
|2C120||2||120||5.0||6.5||8.3||20||2 - M6 female|
|2C150||2||150||5.0||6.5||8.3||23||2 - M6 female|
|6C160||6||160||8.0||11.7||9.5||77||2 - M8 male|
|2C175||2||175||4.4||8.2||10.5||26||2 - M8 male|
|2C200||2||200||4.4||8.2||10.5||30||2 - M8 male|
|2C225||2||225||5.6||8.2||10.5||34||2 - M8 male|
|2C250||2||250||5.6||8.2||10.5||37||2 - M8 male|
|2C275||2||275||5.3||8.2||10.5||41||2 - M8 male|
|2C280HR||2||280||8.2||7.7||9.5||45||4 - M8 male|
|2C300HR||2||300||8.2||7.7||9.5||46||4 - M8 male|
|2C320HR||2||320||8.2||7.7||9.5||49||4 - M8 male|
|2C350HR||2||350||8.2||7.7||9.5||52||4 - M8 male|
|2C400HR||2||400||8.2||7.7||10.5||58||4 - M8 male|
|2C480HR||2||480||8.0||11.7||9.5||77||6 - M8 male|
Lead Acid Standby Batteries
Powersafe is designed specifically for standby power applications. Low internal resistance gives super high rate performance and novel design features make Powersafe the ideal choice for a wide range of equipment including telecoms, uninterruptible power supplies, emergency lighting, power distribution, engine starting and a host of other standby duties.
|Jar Type||AH 8 Hrs/1.75 VPC||Jar Voltage||Length||Width||Height||Weight|